Assets for Success
The Assets for Success program provides assistance to individuals who have a disability and require support to obtain employment. Participants receive individualized supports in a in a friendly learning environment to promote personal and professional growth. The program provides continuous intake to individuals who are ready to return to work. This program is free.
- Access to group-based workshops such as:
- Interview Skills
- Career Planning
- Problem Solving and Coping Techniques
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing
- Communication Skills
- plus many more
- One-on-one client centered support by a Case Manager
- Guidance and advice to the right career path
- Coaching and individualized training at a learning level that fits participants
- Support to external community resources for specialized services
- Group networking opportunities to explore community resources
- Employer Connections
- Opportunity to gain short term exposure training to increase their qualifications;
- Prospect of gaining workplace experience through a wage subsidy;
- Retention and follow-up supports
Am I eligible for this program?
- I am an Albertan between ages 15 and 30
- I am unemployed or under employed
- I am ineligible for Employment Insurance
- I have a disability
How do I access this program?
Call us at: (780) 474-2500
Visit us at 11515 71 Street Edmonton, Alberta.