Time for Change
The Time for Change Program provides both the youth and the employer with the means to identify occupational targets and recognize and address employment-related issues by developing a joint action plan that focuses on finding a long-term solution to labour market challenges. This program is funded by the Government of Canada’s Career Focus Program.
As a participant, you will receive:
- Career Mapping
- Advanced Employability Skills Training
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- Interview Skills and More
- Employer Connections
- Work Experience
- Employer Incentive
- Wage Subsidy up to 6 months
- Job Coaching
- One-to-one support and mentoring
- Are Albertans aged 15-30
- Are legally entitled to work in Canada
- Are ineligible for Employment Insurance
- Are a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or refugee
- Identify as having a visible or non-visible disability
- Have a post-secondary education
How do I access this program?
Call us at: (780) 474-2500
Visit us at 11515 71 Street Edmonton, Alberta.