Analyze, strategize and plan your business with DECSA’s Ventures Entrepreneurs with disabilities program. We offer cutting-edge business development for the forward thinking Entrepreneur!
We offer workshops, provide professional coaching and assist our clients in taking the necessary steps to enhance their entrepreneurial pursuits.
As a participant, you will receive:
- Access to our 6 week Feasibility Workshops – to determine if your business idea is a good fit
- One-to-one mentoring
- Group collaboration
- Up to 3 years of post-care coaching
- Unlimited hours to access the Workshop Series on topics such as:
- Business Development
- Social Media for Business
- Marketing Strategies
- Intro to startup financing
- DECSA Marketplace (Small Business and Entrepreneur Fair) is an opportunity to sell and promote products, services and wares each month
- Expanding business network
- Connection to the Ventures network with a LinkedIn account
- Excursions in and around Edmonton
Am I eligible for this program?
If you are 18 years or older with a disability and a viable business idea, you are eligible for the program. A preliminary interview is required.
How do I access this program?
You can contact the Ventures team by calling DECSA Front Reception at 780-474-2500.
Visit us at 11515 71 Street Edmonton, Alberta.